Don’t let a flat tire leave you stranded, The Tire Puncture Repair Toolkit provides everything you need to get you back on the road.
Flat tire plug stringis an emergency solution for tubeless tire, it allowed usto repair a puncture on the trip.
Repair puncture tire very easily (just in few minutes) andwithout removing the tire from the rim.
The tire plug string made ofbutyl rubber,it will vulcanize quickly then seal tire puncture tightly.
1. Circle thepuncture areaand pull out the puncture.
2. Explore the direction of puncture penetration with thepatch probe,insert the pump along the direction of puncture toremove dust and debrisinside the puncture.
3. Cut one end of therubber strip into an inclined mouthand insert it into the hole at the front of the needle inserting tool, so that the length of the rubber strip at both ends of the hole is basically the same.
4. Insert the pin withrubber stripinto the tire along the hole, and ensure the length of the pin is 2/3 (it must be determined that the cold rubber strip penetrates the tire body to avoid sliding out after inflation), and remove the pin after rotating thepin 360 degrees.
5. The remaining tire rubber strip outside the tire shall be cut off with the remaining 5mmlength of the tread.